Orders are shipped only to addresses within the United States and internationally to Canada and Puerto Rico. International orders are subject to additional terms and conditions that are defined in our International Order Policy
Orders are typically shipped using UPS-Ground. The map above illustrates UPS's estimates for shipping time. For faster delivery, we offer additional options at a slight increase in price.
Personalized Shipping Arrangements
No two home deliveries are the same. So UPS My Choice offers you seven unique options designed to accommodate your special delivery situations:
- Hold your package at a convenient UPS location
- Provide special delivery instructions
- Pickup packages at a UPS or retail facility
- Sign for packages on-line
- Receive an estimated delivery time
- Manage and Track deliveries with an on-line calendar
- Receive delivery notification
- Provide alternative delivery address, date, and/or time($)
Learn more about UPS My Choice
for this unique service.
When expecting a delivery near a holiday, please consult the UPS Holiday Calendar
to learn what holidays are observed by UPS(i.e. UPS neither picks up from Bernardi nor delivers to customers).
You may, at any time, view your cart and check your shipping costs for your preferred shipping method - before logging in! These shipping costs are lower than the standard rates because of our shipping volume.
Shipping costs are calculated based upon the weight and dimensions of the ordered items. In rare cases, the cost of shipping may be higher than the estimate because of a part's size or need for special packaging. BernardiParts will always ask for your approval before charging a premium for shipping exceptional items.
Please provide a street address to which your order can be shipped. UPS will not deliver to a post office box number. Once an order is picked up by UPS , they will charge you a fee ($12.50 as of May 2014) to modify a shipping address - for any reason.
It is not possible to add or remove items from an order once it has been submitted to BernardiParts.com.
A 6.25% sales tax is applied to all orders having a Massachusetts shipping address. No sales tax is charged to non-Massachusetts shipping addresses.
Order Status Info
We will send you an email when the status of your order changes. You may also return to our web site at any time to check the status of your order.
- In Process/Unpaid - Your order has been successfully submitted and is awaiting processing. Your credit card was authorized but not yet charged.
- Pending Payment - There is an issue with the payment information. We will contact you to explain the problem and how the issue may be fixed.
- Partially Shipped - Normally all items in an order are included in a single shipment. On rare occasions when an item in a large order is expected to take far longer than the normal time to ship, we will immediately ship the available portion of the order and then ship the backordered item when it arrives.
- Shipped - Your order has been shipped and your credit card has been charged. You will be sent order tracking information via e-mail.
Despite its vast warehouse facility, it is sometimes necessary for BernardiParts to special-order low-demand items from American Honda. BernardiParts reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee if these items are cancelled.
If a part is not in stock, we order it from our local American Honda warehouse. These items are typically shipped from our warehouse within 1-7 business days. If we cannot ship within this timeframe, we will tell you what the shipping time is expected to be and offer you the option of canceling your order.
Like all manufacturers, American Honda is regularly reviewing the quality of its products and their suppliers. From time to time American Honda may find the need to improve a product’s quality or availability. When this happens, they assign a different part number to the new product. BernardiParts reserves the right to supply you with a superceded part
in place of the originally ordered part.
American Honda remanufactures some parts to be resold as new. When purchasing a remanufactured part, a CORE charge will be applied to the order - the amount of which varies by part. The CORE charge is included in the list of parts - to the right of the price column. The CORE charge is a deposit that is refunded after the part(s) is returned to BernardiParts.com.
Please be sure read our Return Policy
for more information about returning a CORE.
On rare occasions an item on BernardiParts.com may not be priced correctly. If the correct price is less than that advertised, we will always charge you the lower price. If the correct price is greater than that advertised, we will always offer you the choice of paying the higher price or canceling the order.
As one of the largest wholesalers of Factory Certified Acura parts, Bernardi has the largest on-site inventory on the east coast. We will, therefore, usually have your part or accessory in our warehouse. In these cases, we will ship your order on the day it is received if you submit it before 2:00PM EST on Monday through Friday.
Orders cannot be picked up at our warehouse or retails stores.
Please consult our International Order Policy