Honda parts distributed by American Honda and purchased from BernardiParts.com are warranteed by American Honda for 12 months from the date of purchase. Replacement mufflers, have a limited lifetime warranty. A-pipes and B-pipes purchased after 11/01/2005 also have a limited lifetime warranty.
Honda does not warranty replacement parts:
Submitting A Claim
That are removed from or are shipped outside the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- That are installed in vehicles for racing or competition.
- For which the applicable proof of purchase (i.e. BernardiParts.com Invoice or Packing Slip) is not available.
- That are maintenance items, such as wipers and belts, unless their failure is clearly due to a manufacturing defect.
- That have deteriorated due to normal use and exposure.
- That were installed on a vehicle other than that identified on your invoice or packing slip.
- That were misused, abused, damage beyond reasonable normal wear, or that have had repairs attempted.
The defective part may be returned by the purchaser to BernardiParts.com following the procedure outlined on the Return Request Form. Alternatively, you may take it, or the car in which it is installed, to any authorized Honda automobile dealer. You must provide the BernardiParts.com invoice or packing slip which clearly shows the part number and date of purchase.
Honda Motor Co., Inc. will provide a repaired or replacement part, at its option, for any genuine Honda part that is defective in materials or workmanship under normal use. The warranty does not cover the cost of installation.