Honda Security System (Odyssey, Ridgeline)
Honda’s security system is the ultimate in theft deterrence, with a wiring harness specifically designed by Honda engineers to fully integrate with your vehicle’s sophisticated electronic and mechanical operation. Stop theft before it happens and park with confidence, knowing your car will be right where you left it!
- Detection sensors sound the alarm if the door or rear hatch is disturbed, or if any glass is broken.
- R.O.M. anti-scanning code requires up to 24 years of scanning to break the security system code.
- Diagnostic system runs a self-check every time the alarm is armed.
- Remote control operation lets you lock or unlock the vehicle, and arm or disarm the security system, from a distance. It also features a panic button, for emergencies.
- Door ajar warning signals if any door isn’t closed properly. The horn will gently sound three times to let you know the system isn’t going to arm.
- System status verification confirms the system is armed by flashing the parking lights and briefly sounding the horn.
- Visual and audible triggered alarm with flashing lights and honking horn.
- Passive operation if you select it, the system is automatically armed after all doors have been properly closed.
- Disarm switch makes it easy for valets to temporarily cease all passive security functions.
- Flashing L.E.D. status light is in clear view to warn that the security system is armed.
- Welcome light of the interior dome illuminates when the vehicles is unlocked with the remote.
Odyssey LX: (08E55-SHJ-100)
Fits: 2005-2010 Odyssey LX model and 2006-2007 Ridgeline models
- Installation Instructions:
People Who Bought This Also Bought