Honda Security System (Accord Coupe & Sedan)
It’s every car owner’s greatest fear: walking through the parking lot to where your car… was. With Honda’s security system, you can help stop theft before it can happen. It’s the ultimate in theft deterrence, with a wiring harness specifically designed by Honda engineers to fully integrate with your Honda’s sophisticated electronic and mechanical operation.
- Detection sensors sound the alarm if the door or rear hatch is disturbed, and if any glass is broken.
- R.O.M. anti-scanning code requires up to 24 years of scanning to break the security system code.
- Diagnostic system runs a self-check every time the alarm is armed.
- Remote control operation lets you lock or unlock the vehicle, and arm or disarm the security system, from a distance. It also features a panic button, for emergencies.
- Door ajar warning signals if any door isn’t closed properly. The horn will gently sound three times to let you know the system isn’t going to arm.
- System status verification confirms the system is armed by flashing the parking lights and briefly sounding the horn.
- Visual and audible alarm makes a triggered alarm noticeable with flashing lights and honking horn.
- Passive operation if you select it, the system is automatically armed after all doors have been properly closed.
- Disarm switch makes life much more pleasant for valets, temporarily ceasing all passive security functions.
- Flashing L.E.D. status light is in clear view to warn that the security system is armed.
- Welcome light of the interior dome illuminates when the vehicles is unlocked with the remote.
- Security System Attachment (08E55-SDA-100A)
- Installation Instructions:
People Who Bought This Also Bought